Wednesday, May 17, 2006

El Cucuy: the bogeyman is not funny

Senate Approves Border Fence, Path to Citizenship

Los Angeles radio personality Renan Almendarez "El Cucuy" Coello strolled the Senate halls, delivering a tacit warning to lawmakers by telling them about his campaign to register 1 million new voters before the November elections.
Therefore, the blackmail is, give the illegal aliens amnesty and they will not vote you (the lawmakers) out of office. I am assuming that the new registering voters are here legally, are citizens and their vote cannot be bought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here they come!!! I also heard that someone named Gutiérrez, who had organized the May 1 march, was planning to gather 100k folks to demonstrate in Washington.
I just can't believe any of this.
I have written to the two California senators and only Feinstein took time to answer. Barbara, the other one, is very much in favor of legalization and never took the time to answer. My other congressman wants farmworkers, so I can count him out of the picture.
Folks all over the country are against legalization but the government doesn't care for the public's opinion at all.